About Us

We can change the lives of many who are enduring hardships.

Dorcas Charity For Women & Children Care was inaugurated on the 8th of March 2014 and is fully registered with the Nigerian government as a bonafide non-profit and Non Governmental Organization (NGO).

By the grace of God and with the help of caring people like yourself, we have been able to finance the education of over 30 students, 80% of whom are orphans and the remaining 20% were in dire straights without access to basic needs like food and clothing.

We have also been blessed to be able to help a good number of widows and less privileged women to set up businesses that sustains the economic stability for them and their families.

We plan to continue this assistance every month all year round and we need your support to achieve these goals. Please browse our web site or visit our facebook page to see how you can join hands with us to make lives better.

OUR VISION
To put smiles on the faces of the helpless suffering women, widows and children, especially orphans in our community.
OUR STRATEGY
We will be going to rural areas around Nigeria providing food supplies, clothing and educational needs to help improve people's standard of living.
TARGET GROUPS
Within Nigeria, Children aged 2-19 years of any sex, religion or ethnic group, as well as well Women & Widows of any tribal affiliation or religious orientation.
LATEST PROJECTS
We launched Dorcas Charity with a gift giving ceremony where many were blessed with financial gifts, food supplies and scholarships. Visit us on Facebook for updates!